no cycling, tomorrow for sure
Todays tasks were:
- get the bikes and panniers from the expensive hotel I stayed before the trekking.
- get a plane ticket to fly out from Kathmandu to Siem Reap in Cambodia. I decided not to cycle through Myanmar, as I was told it is not the easiest to get through because of some restricted regions. So I will fly out on 9th of December😀
- clean the chain of my bicycle.
- get information about Chitwan National Park, where I want to go next, before I ride to Kathmandu. I want to watch the elephants there and do a little safari.
- getting my stuff ready for tomorrow, as I repacked everything for the trekking to Annapurna Base Camp.
- upload my pictures from the trekking to my cloud. Afterwards I will upload some to the blog😀
Everything is done expect for point 6, it is still in progress. Just with the ticket as I was not able to pay with my Visa-card, due to some new security mechanism… Thanks to my father I was able to buy it😀
For the rest of the day I did not much but chilling in the hostel or walking a little bit around.
I like this guesthouse really a lot, when you ever will come to Pokhara, I can only recommend “Guesthouse Buddha” 😀
Wow that is a short post today, but there was not so much happening today.